Looking for admin or active users?

• Who runs this website now?

• Nobody

i am all that remains

bon-jew

The face of nightmares is ironically my main source of laughter,
    it also happens to be my profile picture

• Rank Team

All I can remember is that kaltiz owns the server running the website. Drift used to own the old website before it got breached. I would be active, if I knew it was worth it.

• Administrators

you can't be the real Pivotor... are you? :O

• Retired Staff

I secretly own the website tbh

• okay i saw you looked like you werte in control yest i remeber thats who it was kailtz or whatever and yes this is the real PIV0T0R lol cant belive i made that post 2 years ago O.o time flies someone should rreally get at me tho id like to get this site going again it was a lot of fun for me back in the day working with websites and this community is what i know best. @Crafty

• The old website got breached aye? that sucks makes sense though why everything changed. lol for any doubters.

• You still have that email?

That's dedication I lost it years ago.

How have you been pivotor?

• Yeah I don't typically use email or save emails but i think i made my email to join that site so i saved that email, not really understanding email at the time lol. Ive been good, amazing to see you're still around haha! Been meaning to check out pivot 4 but been on mac the last years. Not really using technology so much these days but more so lately. what happened to the days people cruised forums instead of facebook lol?