(Win Guy / Win Entity) Rest in Peace, Old PA...

• Oh, the humanity.

Was feeling nostalgic and came back to a wiped-clean site. Ah well. Even though I don't really plan on making animations much at all anymore, I think it's worth starting fresh a bit and making this account here. So hi again, guys and gals! It's Win Guy on the old forums, but these days I go for a more neutral approach with Win Entity. Hope everyone fared okay through whatever happened! So PA got hacked or something? Sucks. Perhaps DeathTyrant finally learned a thing or two about the subject... But regardless, shoutouts to Kaltiz (I assume) and everyone else for helping the community get back on its feet.

I'll probably re-post my animations from the ground up, for the hell of it. Most of them don't exist anywhere else, as far as I know, so I might as well put them out there. If you're interested in my other creative endeavors, I would encourage you to have a look at my profile. I make electronic music, sketch/digital art, and I stream sometimes. Anyway, I wish you all the best, and have a good day!

I miss the old PA… :c